Providing Pest Control Services Since 1998
POST & PRE-CONSTRUCTION ANTI -TERMITE TREATMENT
( दीमक कन्ट्रोल )
We refer to the subject above mentioned and are pleased to
offer you our comprehensive Post Construction Anti-termite treatment,
the brief details are as under:-
CHEMICAL BARRIER AROUND OUTER WALL PERIMETER
OF THE BUILDING
We shall make holes at every on foot apart and six inches deep and chemical emulsion will
injected in these holes to lay down a chemical barrier around the external wall perimeter
of the holes will be plugged with white
cement matching to the colour of floor & wall which will stop termite entry from outside.
(A) PRE CONSTRUCTION TREATMENT ( दीमक कन्ट्रोल ):
- 5 Liters pesticide per meter is sprayed along with digging
around the boundary walls, Columns and basement foundation.
- 7-1/2 Liters of pesticide per meter should be sprayed on the soil
used for filling in the foundation on both sides.
Special care is taken where sewerage pipes are there and
pesticide is adequately filled and sprayed.
- 5 Liters of pesticide per meter is then sprayed on the
level before the flooring.
(B) TREATMENT OF EXISTING CONSTRUCTIONS:
- In the inside boundary of four walls of the existing houses/apartments. 6.6 mm dia x 75 mm deep holes
Are drilled at a distance of about 1 feet and medicine
With pressure in the holes, which are sealed with white cement and chemical?
- About 0.5 Liter of pesticide per miter is then sprayed on the walls.
- 0.8 mm holes are then drilled beside columns and similar operation is
- 6.45 mm bores are drilled on the floor there-after at 2 miter distance
and adequate amount of pesticide is filled and bores are sealed with white
cement and chemical.
- On the wall where wooden panels are fixed, holes about 6.5 mm dia are
drilled at an angle of 45 degree at the concrete and timber contact line at
a distance of about 50-cm. Pesticide are filled and holes are sealed with
white cement and chemical.
(C) CONSTRUCTION AND FURNITURE WOOD:
The wood to be used for construction or furniture is immersed in pure
solution of Pesticide and kept for about 12 hrs. After it absorbs the
pesticide, it is ready for use and is preserved against termites for
a long time come.
For reserving the foothold, wooden doors and panels,
windows and furniture, 6.5 mm holes are drilled at distance
of about 30 cm. These are then filled with pesticide at least
three consecutive times for wood to properly absorb the chemical
and then Sealed with proper putty. Pesticide is applied on the
wood either by spraying or with a brush.
(D) FOLLOWING PESTICIDES ARE MAINLY USED:
- (A) Chlorophriphos 20% Ec.
- (B) Premise (Bayer) 30.5% SC
- (C) Dichlorophos 76% Ec.
- (D) Paxtoon 30.5% SC.
- (E) Pyramid 20% Ec.
- (F) Peribion 30% Ec.
- (G) Hilban 20% Ec
[A Govt. of India Product]
- (H) Herbal pesticide _______
- (I) Eldrex 30.5% Sc.
- (J) L. Drint 20% Ec.
- (K) Biflex T.C